News and Announcements
Please see the attached schedule!
The location will be at the Serna Athletic Fields (turf) at Robin Bledsoe Park, 601 S. Bagdad, Leander TX 78641. Roster limit of 8. Player card or proof of age required on game day.
Click here to begin your registration! Rec and Academy (Jr. Rattlers) players will need to register for the spring season. Select players (Rattlers) register for the full year in the fall.
Would you like a Koozie or Window decal? For just $5, you can get some great swag and support the league! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order or make an inquiry. Thanks to Paul and Jennifer Mise for their efforts on this!
Come by the concession stand this weekend to look at our on hand selection, BUT you can also check out our SpiritWearSite with our friends from Challenger Teamwear!
One of the biggest challenges of hosting games for players 13 and older is finding referees. Teens who are 13 and older are eligible to become certified as referees. We also have a shortage of adult referees.
How do you get certified? Go to www.stxref.org and look for the Become a US Soccer Referee section.
Follow these steps:
1) All course registration is on the U.S. Soccer Learning Center web site ONLY – THESE ARE NOT ON THE STxRef WEB SITE
2) All new referees must first “sign up” at the U.S. Soccer Learning Center
3) All new referees must register for both the online (always open) and in-person courses (specific with date and location)
4) The in-person clinics can be found under COURSES (top left) > In-Person Courses (left column) > Set filters to HOST: South Texas & LOCATION: Texas
5) There is payment for each course separately
6) Persons 18+ must have a background check – there is a fee for this as well
7) The online course DOES NOT need to be completed for a person to register and attend the in-person course
8) The STSR web has the list of in-person courses on the Events page under the Grassroots Clinic tab which link to the specific course on the U.S. Soccer Learning Center site
9) Referee certification will be done once both courses are successfully completed
Thank you for considering helping us address our referee shortage!