Fields are open for play on Saturday, 9-15-2018...but check in for updates between noon and 4 pm!

Posted by Jayne Serna on Sep 15 2018 at 05:06AM PDT

The fields will remain open this morning, pending weather conditions. Please check back in closer to noon, as this is when the rain is most likely to occur. While our fields should not flood, we cannot play if there is lightning.


There are no comments for this announcement.