All Soccer Events Canceled at Bledsoe Until Further Notice
Urgent—please read and share:
Hello Leander Youth Soccer Friends:
Because of very recent decisions in response to the Covid-19 situattion, we are canceling all soccer activities for Leander Youth Soccer held at Bledsoe Park until further notice. Apologies for the short notice.
1.) CAYSA—Has canceled all games from now until April 5th. Please contact your opponents to arrange reschedules when you have a chance. But feel free to wait!: http://caysa.org/caysa-update-coronavirus-covid-19-3-13-20…/
2.) City of Leander—Please check the city site for updates on local closures and advice: https://www.leandertx.gov/…/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-…
3.) WDDOA—Will post a decision about league play by 4pm tonight. https://www.wddoa.org/news_article/show/1095316
So, in anticipation of all of these things, we will cancel league play and practices at Bledsoe until further notice. I anticipate that we will begin again the weekend of April 4th, but will update you as information becomes available.
Leander Youth Soccer